- Duration: 3 years
- Tuition fee for English medium or Russian medium: 4000 US$/per year
- Accommodation: 1200 US$ every year (Two-Three persons in a room)
- Medical Insurance: 250 US$ (one time insurance for 6 years)
- Medical Checkup: 50 US$ (one time charges)
- Issuance of Temporary Residence Permit: 100 US$ (one time upon arrival)
- Other Expenses (Administrative Fee, Admission Fee, Registration Fee, Airport Reception Charges, Immigration Clearance Charges, Intermediary company charges and etc.):1500 US$ (one time charges only for first year upon arrival)
- First year total charges: 7100 US$
- Charges for Second year and Onwards:
- Tuition Fee: 4000 US$ every year
- Accommodation: 1200 US$
- Total Expenses: 5200 US$ every year (from 2nd year and onwards)
POST GRADUATE STUDIES
- HOSTEL CHARGES PER YEAR: 500US$ (ordinary rooms with old renovation)
- 1200US$ (newly renovated rooms)
- It is the responsibility of the student to be familiar with the University regulations and financial matters.
- To issue an invitation letter we require the following documents and payments of 500US$ (which includes invitation charges 400 US$ and 100 US$ courier charges).
- Required Documents:
- Copy of international passport
- Copy of School certificate
- Copy of MBBS/BDS/B.Pharma degree (only if student is for postgraduate studies) – For postgraduate students invitation charges are 500US$
- Every student should pay his/her complete first year expenses upon arrival in ODNMU. If student is not able to pay the complete first year charges then he/she will be sent back to home.
- Foreign students who are entering the first course have to pay their full fees for the whole academic year. From the following academic years student can pay their tuition fees for each semester.
The Odessa National Medical University offers post graduate studies in all medical fields. The duration of the study is 2-3 years.
The faculty of postgraduate education offers the study in 50 medical specialties at internship, mastership and clinical internship. At the department of Odessa National Medical University (ONMU), along with the traditional ways of teaching, there is also a module study, and a through out program of students’ practice. Constantly developing base of computerized equipment gives the possibility to use modern PC know-how and world informative networks in the process of study.
Postgraduates at Odessa National Medical University (ONMU) are taught in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages according to the programs and curricula approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We take into consideration and peculiarities of public health services of the state trainees come from.
Faculty of Post Graduate Education:
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Infectious Diseases
- Pathological Anatomy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Child Gynecology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Surgery
- Hygiene of Children and Teenagers
- General Hygiene
- Occupational Hygiene
- Therapeutic Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Orthopedic Dentistry
- Surgical Dentistry
The main objective of the postgraduate training is to allow the students of medical institutions to continue their education and general practitioners to improve their skills for further certification and faculty is directed at the training and improvement of qualification and skills of specialists to master not only up-to date medical information but new modern technologies of today and tomorrow.
The Medical faculty of Odessa National Medical University (ONMU), together with its teaching hospitals and other health organizations in Ukraine and abroad, will provide the necessary physical and human resources to create a scholarly environment appropriate for the training of medical graduates so that they acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes to become accomplished physicians and surgeons with the highest moral and ethical standards.
The individual form of training is based on qualification characteristics, professional and position requirements, principles of realized perspective and doctor’s pretensions. Detailed theoretical training is combined with learning practical skills, operative technique, and typical and complex operations.
To maintain its international role, the Medical Faculty of Odessa National Medical University (ONMU) intends by means of contractual arrangements with foreign countries, universities, and hospitals to train residents from other countries in its postgraduate training programs who will return to their home country upon completion of their training.